A few slices of bread and some vegetables make a delicious dish
which is fine for any meal....
- BREAD- 8 to 10 slices
- GREEN CHILLIES-6
- CAULIFLOWER BITS-2 CUPS
- GREEN PEAS - 1/2 CUP
- CORIANDER LEAVES -LITTLE
- OIL -1/4 CUP
- TURMERIC POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- CUMIN SEEDS-1/2 TEASPOON
- GARAM MASALA POWDER -1 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- Chop bread into small cubes.
- Chop the onions,tomatoes,carrots and cauliflower into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Fry the cumin seeds.Add chopped green chillies and onions.
- Fry well.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they are pulpy.
- Add the chopped vegetables .Stir fry till the vegetables are soft.
- Now add the turmeric powder and garam masala powder.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Now add the bread cubes.Stir till it absorbs the moisture.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot or cold with any raitha.(Preferably onion raitha.)
This dish is a meal by itself and can be had at any time.
It is a great lunch box recipe....