The tasty potato curry is now enhanced with an addition of green peas and onions...
Made still tastier and healthier too...
- POTATOES-200 Gms
- SHELLED GREEN PEAS-1 CUP
- CHOPPED ONIONS-1 CUP
- CUMIN SEEDS-1/4 TEASPOON
- MUSTARD SEEDS-1/4 TEASPOON
- URAD DHAL-1/2 TEASPOON
- TURMERIC POWDER-1/4 TEASPOON
- CHILLY POWDER-1 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL -2-3 TABLESPOONS
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes and peas till just done.Drain.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Splutter the mustard,cumin seeds and urad dhal.
- Now add the onions and fry till done.Add the turmeric,chilly powder and salt.
- Add the potato cubes and peas.
- Stir fry adding oil little by little now and then.
- Continue to cook till it is slightly roasted ,stirring now and then.
- Serve hot with rice dishes or rotis.