Here is a quick and easy salad (and tasty too...)
which I make regularly and see to it that it is eaten along with breakfast or packed with the lunch or even finds it's way into the dinner.
It is filled with all the essential nutrients and let us see what all goes into it....
- SEEDLESS GRAPES-1 CUP
- ROASTED PEANUTS-1/2 CUP
- ROASTED SESAME SEEDS-1 TABLESPOON
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR-3 TABLESPOONS
- GREEN CHILLY-1 -2
- SALT TO TASTE
- Peel the cucumber,carrot and radish.
- Chop the peeled veggies,capsicum,tomato,apple and chillies.
- Now add the seedless grapes , roasted peanuts , roasted sesame seeds .
- Add salt and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Serve chilled or right away.
- Try to consume it as soon as you prepare it to get the most of the health benefits.
- A few helpings of this salad takes care of the day's vegetable and fruit needs.
- Serves 4-5