Here is a light and healthy soup...
a blessing when you are down with a nasty cold or sore throat and you do not feel like eating at all...
- chopped onions-1
- chopped carrots-1 tablespoon
- chopped beans-2-4
- chopped celery stalk-1
- butter- 1 tablespoon
- spring onion leaves-2
- salt and pepper powder - to taste
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Fry the vegetables in it .Add 3 cups of water.Pressure cook for 5 whistles.
- Reserve some carrots,beans ans spring onions for garnishing.
- Grind the rest of the cooked veggies in a mixie.Add the ground mixture to the water in which it was cooked.
- Add 3 more cups of water and simmer well.Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot topped with a few boiled vegetables.
- Hot buttered toast is a good accompaniment for this vegetable soup.