Cooking time-20 minute
Preparation time-15 minutes
- FLOUR (MAIDA)- 2 CUPS
- SUGAR - 3/4 CUP
- BAKING POWDER-1 TSP
- MILK-1 CUP
- BUTTER-1 CUP
- ALMOND SLIVERS- 1 TSP
- VANILLA ESSENCE-1/4 TSP
- SALT -4 PINCHES
- Combine the flour,salt and baking powder.
- Sift twice.
- Powder the sugar in a mixer.
- Beat the eggs till frothy.
- Add the soft butter,essence and milk.
- Add the dry mixture little by little and beat well till fluffy.
- Grease a muffin pan or line the muffin pan with paper muffin liners.
- Fill them up to 3/4 .Top with slivered almonds.
- Bake in a preheated oven(400 degrees f) for 12 -15 minutes or till it is done.
- To test if it is done,insert a fine skewer or knife into a muffin.If it is done it comes out clean.