Here is a delicious paneer curry that can be prepared in a jiffy...
This can be served as a side dish or a starter ...
- PANEER -200 GRAMS
- CUMIN SEEDS-1/2 TEASPOON
- COARSELY POWDERED PEPPER-3/4 TEASPOON
- SPRING ONIONS-2
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL-FEW TEASPOONS
- Cut the paneer into thin rectangular bits.
- Drop them in warm ,salted water for 30 seconds. Drain.
- Cut the onion and capsicum into thin slivers.
- Chop the spring onions along with the leaves.
- Heat the oil.
- Fry the cumin seeds,coarsely powdered pepper and all the vegetable slivers.
- Cook till the onions are transparent. Add a little salt.
- Now add the paneer bits and toss well.Add the needed salt.
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
- They taste great as starters too.
And do visit my Facebook page ...