Here is a healthy and tasty soup...
-A real comfort food...
- SWEET CORN-2 CUPS (or) 4 corn cobs(grated)
- CORNFLOUR-1 TEASPOON
- AJINOMOTO -4 PINCHES
- SOYA SAUCE-1/4 TEASPOON
- MILK-1 CUP
- SALT AND WHITE PEPPER POWDER TO TASTE
- Pressure cook the corn with 5 -6 cups of water.
- Drain the corn and reserve the water for the soup.
- Keep aside a handful of cooked corn.Mash then slightly.
- Puree the rest of the corn.
- Now add the puree and the mashed corn to the water.Add more water if needed.
- Dissolve the cornflour in 1 cup of milk .Add to the mixture and let it simmer for a while .
- Add the Ajinomoto,salt ,pepper and soya sauce.Simmer for a few more minutes .
- Serve hot.