Here is a tasty and healthy soup filled with the goodness of spinach and garlic ...
It is rich in Iron ,all essential nutrients and fiber too...
- SPINACH (PALAK )-1 BUNCH
- ONIONS (chopped) -I CUP
- GARLIC (peeled) -3/4 CUP
- BUTTER-1 TEASPOON
- FRESH CREAM-1/2 CUP
- CUMIN POWDER -1/2 TEASPOON
- SALT and PEPPER TO TASTE
- Clean and chop the spinach.
- Heat the butter in a pressure pan.
- Saute the garlic ,onions and chopped spinach for a minute.
- Add 4 glasses of water.
- Pressure cook for a few minutes.
- Cool. Blend the cooked mixture to a smooth puree.
- Now ,add the cuminpowder,salt and pepper to taste and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cream just before serving.
- Serve hot.