Here is a healthy milkshake that can be whipped up in a jiffy with minimum ingredients and absolutely minimum effort...
When you are in a hurry...when there is no time for breakfast...when you are too tired to fix yourself a meal...
this one is a lifesaver indeed...
- MILK - 300 ML
- SUGAR-3 TEASPOONS
- ICE CUBES -FEW
- Chop the apple into small pieces.
- Beat it in a mixie with little milk till it is pureed.
- Now ,add the rest of the milk,ice and sugar.
- Beat in a mixie for a minute or more.
- Now ,Strain the milkshake.
- Serve chilled in a tall glass.
- You may add a teaspoon of Vanilla ice cream to enhance the taste.