Here is a tasty multigrain,iron and fiber rich roti...
- WHOLEWHEAT FLOUR -1 CUP
- GRAM FLOUR - 1 TABLESPOON
- SOYA FLOUR -1 TABLESPOON
- YELLOW CORN FLOUR - 1 TEASPOON
- FENNEL SEEDS -1/4 TEASPOON
- DRUMSTICK LEAVES(CHOPPED) - 1/2 CUP
- CUMMIN POWDER -1/4 TEASPOON
- CHILLI POWDER - 1/2 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL/GHEE FOR SHALLOW FRYING
- Mix all the flours,chopped drumstick leaves and other dry ingredients and knead to a soft and pliable dough.
- You can add some oil to the dough for extra softness.
- Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Make lime sized balls out of the dough.
- Roll out the rotis of even thickness.
- Cook both the sides of the rotis on a hot tawa with a little ghee/oil.
- Serve hot with any side dish or raitha and pickle.