Here is a tasty and healthy side dish loaded with
the goodness of capsicums and the richness of potatoes...
GREEN CHILLIES- 4-5
CUMINSEEDS -1/2 TEASPOON
TURMERIC POWDER-1/4 TEASPOON
GARAM MASALA POWDER -1/2 TEASPOON
OIL -2 TABLESPOONS
SALT TO TASTE
- Cut the capsicums ,peeled potatoes and tomatoes into finger sized strips/pieces.
- Chop the onions and green chillies.
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan.
- Fry the cumin seeds.
- Then fry the chillies .Now add the onions and fry till they are transparent.
- Add the salt ,turmeric powder,capsicums and tomatoes and fry well.
- Now add the boiled potatoes and cook till the fluids are almost absorbed.
- Add the garam masala powder .simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice and rotis