Here is a yummy,simple and scrumptious dessert which can be made effortlessly.
- FINELY CHOPPED APPLES- 2 CUPS
- POWDERED JAGGERY-1 TABLESPOON
- CINNAMON POWDER- 1 PINCH
- BUTTER-1 CUP
- POWDERED SUGAR- 1 CUP
- FLOUR-1 CUP
- Cook the apple ,powdered jaggery(brown sugar) and cinnamon powder with little water till the apples are soft and the water is absorbed.
- Mash lightly.
- Mix together the sugar and flour.
- Add the soft butter.
- Mix with your fingers till the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Spread the cooked apples in a baking dish.
- Top them with the butter/flour /sugar mixture.
- Do not press it down.
- Just heap the crumbly flour mixture.
- Bake in a convection /OTG oven for 12-15 minutes at 225 degrees centigrade or till it starts browning.
Serve hot or cool.
You can serve it plain or with vanilla ice cream.