- RAW BANANAS-2
- GRATED COCONUT-1/4 CUP OR MORE
- OIL-1 TEASPOON
- MUSTARD SEEDS-1/4 TEASPOON
- URAD DHAL-1/2 TEASPOON
- GREEN CHILLIES-4
- CURRY LEAVES-FEW
- SALT TO TASTE
- Remove the banana skin and cut them into small pieces of about 1 cm in size
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Splutter the mustard seeds,urad dhal and chopped chillies.
- Add the curry leaves and chopped bananas.
- Saute for a minute. Add the salt.
- Now add enough water and cook till the water is completely absorbed and the vegetable is done.
- Now,garnish with grated coconut and remove from heat.
- Serve with rice and sambar,rasam etc.