Another oothappam with a pretty twist...
- DOSA BATTER-2 CUPS
- CHOPPED ONION-1
- CHOPPED GREEN CHILLIES-3-4
- TOMATO SLICES- 10-15
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL FOR COOKING
- Mix the chopped onions,chillies and salt to taste with the batter.
- Stir well.
- Heat a dosa pan / tawa.(Preferably a heavy one)
- Pour a ladle full of batter on the hot pan and spread it into a rather thick round.Add some oil around it.
- Cook over slow heat.
- Place a few tomato slices on it.
- Flip over and cook the other side too with some more oil.
- Serve hot with chutneys /sambar/podi and oil...