Here is a tasty and flavorful crispy snack loaded with the goodness of mint and packed with the protein powder of crunchy peanuts ...
- FRESH MINT LEAVES-1 CUPS
- CHOPPED ONION-1
- PEANUTS-1 1/2 CUPS
- GRAM FLOUR -1/2 CUP
- RICE FLOUR -1/2 CUP
- CORNFLOUR-1 TABLESPOON
- SODA BICARBONATE -1/4 TEASPOON
- CHILLY POWDER- 1 to 1 1/2 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL FOR FRYING
- Chop pudina /mint leaves coarsely.
- Roast and remove the skin of the peanuts.
- Mix together the flours,chilly powder, salt and soda bicarbonate .
- Mix in the pudina,onion and peanuts.
- Sprinkle water ,little by little and mix well.(Care should be taken to make it not too soggy)
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- When the oil is hot drop small bits of the mixture and fry over medium heat taking care not to over brown them.
- Drain .
- Serve hot with chutneys or tomato sauce.