Here comes some scrumptiously delicious Methi Puris...A perfect dish for a cool evening....
- FRESH METHI /FENUGREEK LEAVES-3 TO 4 CUPS
- WHOLEWHEAT FLOUR / ATTA -2 CUPS
- CUMINSEEDS-1/4 TEASPOON
- CHILLY POWDER-1 TEASPOON
- GARAM MASALA POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- TURMERIC POWDER-1/4 TEASPOON
- OIL FOR DEEP FRYING
- SALT TO TASTE
- WATER FOR KNEADING
- Mix together the methi leaves and all the dry ingredients and spices in a large bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of warm oil .Mix well.
- Sprinkle water little by little and make a dough( just like chappati dough)
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Make one inch sized balls out of the flour.
- Dust these balls with a little atta and roll them out into small rounds/puris.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Fry these puris in hot oil till they are done.
- Serve hot with any raitha /pickle of your choice.