1. In a broad and heavy bottomed pan, add milk and heat in a high flame till
milk starts boiling.
2. Reduce flame and simmer on very low flame
3. When a sheet of
cream forms on tp, gently keep pushing it to the sides of the vessel.
4. Cook till 3/4th of the milk is reduced, repeating the process.
5. When little milk is left, scrape corners and put all the cream in
6. Add sugar and switch off the stove.
dissolved in milk.
8. Stir gently, till sugar is dissolved completely.
9. Fry sliced nuts in ghee and mix with baasundhi.
10. Chill and serve in cups.