When you crave for something sweet but lazy to sweat it
out in the kitchen,here is a " Quick fix" dessert which can
be whipped up in a few minutes with minimal strain and
very few ingredients....
- ALMONDS -1 CUP
- SUGAR -1/ CUP
- GHEE - 1/2 TEASPOON
- Roast the almonds in a pan for a few minutes till it begins to crack up.
- Or you can microwave them for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat the sugar in a pan .
- When it melts , add the ghee.
- When it changes color,( reaches string consistency )mix in the roasted almonds. Stir well till they are coated with the sugar.
- Pour into a greased plate.
- Cool for a few minutes.
Store for a few days in an airtight container (if there are any left!)