Here is a delicious and unique quick fix paratha ....
- WHOLEWHEAT FLOUR -2 CUPS
- SALT TO TASTE
- ANY SMOOTH PICKLE
- Mix some salt to the wholewheat flour and make a smooth and pliable dough with enough water.
- Leave it aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Now,make 2 " sized balls out of the dough.
- Dust some flour and roll out chappathis.
- Smear some pickle on the chappathi. (I used Onion Thokku)
- Fold the smeared chappathi into a semicircle.Now,smear a little more.
- Fold the semicircular chappathi further into a quarter.
- Now,dust it liberally with flour and roll out carefully into a slightly thick roti,taking care not to have toomany breaks or tears on the chappathi.
- Cook both the sides on a medium hot tawa, with some drizzles of ghee.
- Serve hot with plain curd or a raitha of your choice.