Here are the monsoon showers...
what is more welcome than a plate of
yummy,crunchy Paneer Pakoras?
- PANEER CUBES -3 CUPS
- GRAM FLOUR -1 CUP
- RICE FLOUR -1 CUP
- CHILLY POWDER -3 TEASPOONS
- SODA BICARBONATE -1/4 TEASPOON
- GARAM MASALA POWDER- 1/2 TEASPOON
- CHILLI CHICKEN RED (FOOD COLOR) -1 PINCH
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL FOR FRYING
- CORIANDER LEAVES FOR GARNISHING
- FRIED CURRY LEAVES FOR GARNISHING
- Mix the flours,soda bicarbonate,chilli powder ,salt and garam masala powder well.
- Add some water and make a thick coating batter.
- Dip the paneer cubes in the batter and coat them well.
- Fry them in hot oil ,taking care they do not stick to each other.
- Arrange in a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves and fried curry leaves.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.