Here is the recipe for a simple and easy to make these melt in the mouth patties made with easily available ingredients.
- MILK - 500 ML
- LIME JUICE - 2 TSPS
- BOILED AND MASHED POTATOES-2 CUPS
- ONIONS -1
- BREAD -2 SLICES
- PEPPER POWDER AND SALT - TO TASTE
- CORN FLOUR - 2 TBLSPS
- BREAD CRUMBS -2 TBLSPS
- OIL FOR FRYING
- Boil the milk and add the lime juice. When it curdles ,remove from heat and filter the paneer.
- Crumble it well.
- Mix the finely chopped onions,paneer and mashed potatoes well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Crumble the bread slices and knead with the mixture.
- Shape them into 2" rounds about 1/2 " thick.
- Dip them in a batter made of cornflour and water and roll them in breadcrumbs.Dust off the extra crumbs,taking care not to break the patty.
- Deep fry in hot oil till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.