What is a more inviting than a puffed up crispy ,hot puri?
The young and old cannot resist them....
- WHOLEWHEAT FLOUR (ATTA) -1/4 KG
- SUGAR - 1/4 TEASPOON
- SALT -1/2 TEASPOON
- OIL FOR FRYING
- WATER FOR KNEADING
- Add the salt and sugar to the flour.Mix well.
- Add water little by little to the flour and make a fairly stiff dough.
- Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Make 1 inch sized balls of this dough.
- Roll them in some flour and roll them into round puris about 4 inch in diameter.
- Fry them in hot oil till are puffed up and done.
SERVE HOT WITH POTATO MASALA OR ANY OTHER SIDE DISH OF YOUR CHOICE.