An inviting plate full of hot and crunchy Pudina Pakodas...
Perfect for a chilly January evening....
And it can be prepared in less than 10 minutes...
- GRAM FLOUR (Besan) -2 TABLESPOONS
- WHEAT FLOUR-2 TABLESPOONS
- RICE FLOUR -2 TABLESPOON
- MINT LEAVES-2 CUPS
- CHILLI POWDER-1 TEASPOON
- SODA BICARBONATE-1/4 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL FOR FRYING
- Mix the dry flours,Soda bicarbonate ,salt and chilly powder .
- Add the chopped onions and mint leaves(Pudina).
- Add a tablespoon of warm oil and mix well.
- Sprinkle water little by little and make a stiff ,dry dough.(Do not over knead ad it will bring out the bitterness of the mint leaves).
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry small balls of this dough till it is well cooked and is slightly reddish brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.
- This is a great anytime snack or a starter -A definite sellout indeed!