These yummy Cheesy Sweet Corn Balls make a great starter,quick bite or any time snack loved by the young and old alike...
- BOILED SWEET CORN -2 TABLESPOONS
- GRATED CHEESE -2 TABLESPOONS
- BOILED POTATO - 1 CUP
- GREEN CHILLIES-1
- BREAD -3SLICES
- CORNFLOUR-2 TEASPOONS
- BREAD CRUMBS-I/2 CUP
- OIL FOR FRYING
- SALT TO TASTE
- OREGANO - A BROAD PINCH
- Crumble the bread slices and mix them with the boiled potato.
- Add salt to taste. Knead to a dough.
- Mix the boiled corn ,finely cut chillies ,oregano and cheese.
- Make a cup with the potato-bread mixture.
- Spoon in some cheese -corn mixture.
- Make a ball out of the bread -potato cup with the mixture inside.
- Make a batter out of the cornflour.
- Dip the balls in corn flour batter and roll it in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and potato wafers.